[SOLVED] CB Subs 1.2.2 Problem Use Conditions Fields

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #177739 by mmjurado
Hi,

I upgraded to 1.2.2 of CBSubs due I had problems with the use of field conditions to show plans for user registration. (WorkFlows)

After setting the conditions for a radio type field, it works fine in mozilla but not in IE (eg IE8).

Also doing some test user registration (recording) when I use the option of conditioning the plan to the field radio button displays an error php both mozilla and iexplorer:
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 3487

Do not know how to solve this problem and the choice of core CBSubs to show plans depending on a field CB is very useful for my aplication.

My enviroment is Joomla 1.5 , CB 1.4 and CB 1.2.2.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177808 by krileon
Please upgrade to CB 1.7 and apply the fixed file as seen at the below forge link. Once done please confirm if issue still present.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2713

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177843 by mmjurado
Uff upgrade to CB 1.7 will not be easy, since I have a lot of code in plugins, templates, etc etc, of the CB version 1.4

:( :( :( :(

Regards.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177844 by krileon
Sorry, that's the problem with core edits as you remove the ability to upgrade and we do not have the resources to maintain previous releases. Upgrading is a necessity to resolve known bugs and provide new features. Perhaps making a duplicate of your site with maybe AkeebaBackup then doing the upgrade there just to test is best?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177850 by mmjurado
If that is what I am doing, I will backup and update it to see that all is well.

Anyway, the code I have implemented this in plugins, I hope that does not involve a lot of pain higher version.

When I has prepared the test environment I tell you as they have the testing.

Thanks and regards.

12 years 7 months ago #177866 by krileon

Anyway, the code I have implemented this in plugins, I hope that does not involve a lot of pain higher version.

If the changes were made to 3rd party plugins or non-core plugins then your changes won't be lost on upgrade. Only core changes would be lost on upgrade (keep in mind this includes default template and default language files).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn