[SOLVED] CB Subs 1.2.2 Problem Use Conditions Fields

12 years 6 months ago #178571 by mmjurado

krileon wrote: I don't seam to be able to duplicate the issue and can't recall if we'd resolved it for next release or not. If you could please PM backend super administrator login credentials would be happy to take a closer look.

Hi,

I sent you a PM with the data connection to the test site

Regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #178588 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and don't understand the problem. Using IE9 with IE9, IE8, and IE7 rendering (uses the same browser engine of those browsers) as well as FF and Chrome it's working perfectly fine. If "Tipo de Usuario:" is set to "Profesor" it shows the plan "Maestralia Demo" and if it's not set to "Profesor" then the plan "Maestralia Demo" hides.

This used to be an issue with CB 1.4 and earlier versions due to a jQuery incompatibility, but as long sense been fixed with CB 1.7 which you've installed. This also appears to be the only condition you've in place and is working as expected, what exactly are you experiencing?

Perhaps your browser has a faulty addon installed or are on a significantly out of date version of your browser? Early builds of IE8/IE9 were very very buggy.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #178638 by mmjurado
Thanks, here in red is the key because it isn't works in iexplorer, (I have read and be enlightened me where to locate the problem)

krileon wrote: Have reviewed your install and don't understand the problem. Using IE9 with IE9, IE8, and IE7 rendering (uses the same browser engine of those browsers) as well as FF and Chrome it's working perfectly fine. If "Tipo de Usuario:" is set to "Profesor" it shows the plan "Maestralia Demo" and if it's not set to "Profesor" then the plan "Maestralia Demo" hides.

This used to be an issue with CB 1.4 and earlier versions due to a jQuery incompatibility, but as long sense been fixed with CB 1.7 which you've installed. This also appears to be the only condition you've in place and is working as expected, what exactly are you experiencing?

Perhaps your browser has a faulty addon installed or are on a significantly out of date version of your browser? Early builds of IE8/IE9 were very very buggy.

I searched the code of the Joomla template and see that this requires that you use the IE7 engine putting this line in the index.php
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" />

I commented the line, to use the right motor in each case. Although damaged just web design. It works correctly show and hide the field based on the plan tipo_usuario in all browsers.

Thank you very much again, show / hide in all browsers solved.

It remains to solve the problem of registration, when using the CB field to show the plans, failure saving the user registration.
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 3487

Regards.

12 years 6 months ago #178650 by krileon

It remains to solve the problem of registration, when using the CB field to show the plans, failure saving the user registration.

This is due to bug #2712, which has already been resolved for next release. It only affects display of CBSubs Plans Image on userlists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #178656 by mmjurado

krileon wrote: This is due to bug #2712, which has already been resolved for next release. It only affects display of CBSubs Plans Image on userlists.

Perfect, very thanks you.

12 years 6 months ago #178920 by mmjurado
Hi Krielon,

I've done more testing on this warning:
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 3487

This error does not correspond to the use of the plugin "Image Plan", I deleted the plugin and CB Field. When I save user registration, still returns the warning.

When I ignore the condition following CB field in the plan, then the warning disappears in the save user registration.

Regards

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn