[SOLVED] CB Subs 1.2.2 Problem Use Conditions Fields

12 years 7 months ago #178114 by mmjurado
Hello

I just finished upgrading the CB 1.7 and I still get the same error with the fields de CB that condition a subscription plan.

It works fine in mozilla but not Internet Explorer.

Greetings and thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #178250 by mmjurado
Hi,

studied a little more this problem, see the following errors:
  • Workflows tab / Dynamic Conditions on other Plans and CB Fields to show this plan / CB Field Type "radio button" works fine in mozilla but not in IExplorer (IE8).
No Errors
  • Workflows tab / Dynamic Conditions on other Plans and CB Fields to show this plan / CB Field Type "dropdown select" error js in cbpaidsubscriptions.min.js in both mozilla and IE.
***firebug***

h.join is not a function
l()cbpaid...b2d968f (línea 8)
d()jquery...5ab5d3c (línea 15)
c = Object { originalEvent=Event change, type="change", timeStamp=1317482431438, más...}
d()jquery...5ab5d3c (línea 15)
a = change
[Detener en este error] true)h=h+(h==""?"":"|*|")+a(this).attr...uct_"+d.planId+".cbregPlanSelector");
cbpaid...b2d968f (línea 8)
  • Plugin "CBSubs PlanImagen 1.2.2" fails to display the image (resized) and warnings based on php:
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in demo/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 3725

As happens in this topic "TOPIC: Listen with CB user planimage CBSubs field - Error" list of users only; recreating the field does not solve the error.

Resizing the image also appears in the profile view.

Regards.

12 years 7 months ago #178332 by krileon

Workflows tab / Dynamic Conditions on other Plans and CB Fields to show this plan / CB Field Type "radio button" works fine in mozilla but not in IExplorer (IE8).

Workflows tab / Dynamic Conditions on other Plans and CB Fields to show this plan / CB Field Type "dropdown select" error js in cbpaidsubscriptions.min.js in both mozilla and IE.

Strange, could not duplicate the issue however. If you could please provide the exact steps and configuration to duplicate the issue would be greatly appreciated so may better investigate what could be causing this.

Plugin "CBSubs PlanImagen 1.2.2" fails to display the image (resized) and warnings based on php:

Now that you're using CB 1.7 you're prone to the below bug. Please apply the patched file provided in the forge ticket and let me know if issue persists as this seams familiar. Just for clarification this issue is only happening on userlists, correct?

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2713

If issues persists in either of the problems you're experiencing after applying the patched file please PM backend super administrator login credentials and would be happy to take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #178398 by mmjurado

krileon wrote:

Workflows tab / Dynamic Conditions on other Plans and CB Fields to show this plan / CB Field Type "radio button" works fine in mozilla but not in IExplorer (IE8).

Workflows tab / Dynamic Conditions on other Plans and CB Fields to show this plan / CB Field Type "dropdown select" error js in cbpaidsubscriptions.min.js in both mozilla and IE.

Strange, could not duplicate the issue however. If you could please provide the exact steps and configuration to duplicate the issue would be greatly appreciated so may better investigate what could be causing this.

For duplicate the issue:
CB Subs --> General plugin settings --> Global --> Show subscription plans at registration: Yes
CB --> Field Management --> New Field "cb_typeuser" Type "Radio Button" (3 values [A|B|C], yes requiered, show profile, show registration, not search, yes published)
CB Subs --> Plans Menu --> Create 3 Plans --> In the Tab Workflows --> 

Option - Dynamic Conditions on other Plans and CB Fields to show this plan and to allow subscribing to it

Conditions: These conditions must be met on the registration form to show plan ...

Any of the following plans must also be selected: None

None of the following plans can also be selected: None

All of following CB fields must be filled-in/selected at registration: None

And all of following CB fields must be empty/unselected at registration: None

-->And following CB Field: Field "cb_typeuser" (Radio Button CB)<--

Condition: = ( You can choose another, no matter, happens with all )

Value: B

With Mozilla : When I'm in the registration form choose the option B shows the plan. Choose Option A and hides the plan

With IExplorer : When finished loading to display the registration form, I see the plan! Without choosing an option. And if you choose from the options nothing happens.

Doing more tests using other CB fields (text, date, etc.) occurs in IExplorer always the same. But when I chose CB field type dropdown js error occurs in Mozilla and IE. I sent in my previous post.

Now that you're using CB 1.7 you're prone to the below bug. Please apply the patched file provided in the forge ticket and let me know if issue persists as this seams familiar. Just for clarification this issue is only happening on userlists, correct?

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2713

This issue is only on userlists, but I've noticed that one of my joomla modules which show the field (type cb_subsimage PlanImage) also get the error:
Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in demo/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 3725

Attached the code I use in the module, but joomla module only fails when I'm in the Item Menu userlists:
$PlanImagen = $cbUser->getField( 'cb_subsimagen' , none, 'html', none, 'list' );
if ($PlanImagen != '-') 
{
	echo '<div>';
	echo $PlanImagen;
	echo "</div>\n";
}

I applied the patch forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2713 and are not solved the problems.

If you need more information do not hesitate to ask me, I'm very interested in solving problems displaying subscription plans based on dynamic conditions CB Field.

Regards and thank you very much

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #178405 by mmjurado
One more thing, I still have the same problem also when you register in both mozilla and iexplorer , you got the same error with the older version ( First Post ):
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 3487

12 years 7 months ago #178474 by krileon
I don't seam to be able to duplicate the issue and can't recall if we'd resolved it for next release or not. If you could please PM backend super administrator login credentials would be happy to take a closer look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn