CBSUBS unable to manualy upgrade membership

12 years 5 months ago #181094 by martysodfoot
Replied by martysodfoot on topic Re: CBSUBS unable to manualy upgrade membership
I tried the whole disabling plugin routine to no avail; the problem persists.

As SuperAdmin I can make adjustments to profiles when logged into the frontend however, except for ending a member's membership for instance. Then I get the error message : "this action is not allowed". BUT not as a popup this time, but in the website proper...

Still in the backend I can make no adjustments at all to profiles.

Any other thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181123 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Please also provide the username of a problematic profile so may test.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181350 by krileon
Issue seams to be coming from your RSFirewall extension which subsequently did not install properly (entire backend of the component isn't working).

You also may want to note your RSFirewall is massively out of date as version 1.0.0 R31 marked May 2009. Perhaps upgrading it or uninstalling it will resolve your issue? Other users have noticed problems with RSFirewall activity scanner or database scanner, can't recall which, causing problems with CB profile save actions.

It's also worth noting your CB Profile Update Logger is also significantly out of date as version Vesrion 1.0 beta 1 while version 1.1 has been released as of last month. I also recommend upgrading it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181446 by martysodfoot
Replied by martysodfoot on topic Re: CBSUBS unable to manualy upgrade membership
Thanks for checking the backend Krileon!

The RSFirewall installation is however solid and the backend is working properly; you just need a master password to enter (which I now realize I didn't give you in the PM). I ran the suggested update on it but still no joy.

I tried disabling the active scanner but I still can't save profile changes in the backend and get the same error message...

Upgraded the CB Profile Update Logger also, thanks for the tip.

Did any other user manage to solve RSFirewall issues that you know of?

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181470 by krileon
Please upgrade to just release CB 1.7.1 and confirm if issue still present.

Did any other user manage to solve RSFirewall issues that you know of?

Most uninstalled it or disabled some of its scanners, but I can't remember which they disabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 5 months ago #181514 by martysodfoot
I upgraded to CB 1.7.1 and still get the same error.

I played around with disabling/enabling the various scanners within the RSFirewall component but still get the error. Then disabled the component altogether but the error persists much to my frustration...

weird aye!?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn