[#1593] Image field shows avatar as default image

12 years 5 months ago #181753 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Image field shows avatar as default image
The feature ticket is as follows where you may follow its progress. :)

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/1593

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181769 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Image field shows avatar as default image

krileon wrote: The feature ticket is as follows where you may follow its progress. :)
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/1593

The ticket says: Written more than 1 year ago... and target version CB 2.0rc
That implies two thoughts:
a) the feature is not important enough :(
b) CB 2.0 is released on xmas 2011 B)

:evil: ;)

12 years 5 months ago #181773 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Image field shows avatar as default image

a) the feature is not important enough

It's not more important then bug fixes and other major features, no, but that doesn't mean the feature isn't important. Have to always keep in mind we're a 3 man team and can only do so much. ;)

b) CB 2.0 is released on xmas 2011

Well.. not exactly, we might have an RC out by then, but there's no guarantee. We're certainly working as hard and quickly as possible to accomplish something along those lines, but existing releases of CB and CBSubs have/had issues that we must fix first (we need yas stable while we work on CB 2.0!).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn