[SOLVED] Issue with Login Field Type

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #183797 by amir00251
[SOLVED] Issue with Login Field Type was created by amir00251
Hi I have recently got strange issue.

I have set Login Field Type to Email.

I did not have any problem until recently, in homepage, CB Login module shows Username and password for login in however in all other pages of the site, the correct Email and password is asked for loging in.

What can cause Login Field Type to become Username for the homepage?

I have cleared the cache and looked at this in several browsers, so I dont think these are the source of error.
Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183798 by amir00251
Replied by amir00251 on topic Re: Issue with Login Field Type
I have reinstalled the CB Login module and still same problem.

12 years 5 months ago #183808 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Issue with Login Field Type
Do you happen to have multiple login modules present? Are you sure the incorrect module is CBs and not Joomlas? Please provide Joomla version and CB version. After reviewing the above and issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #183825 by amir00251
Sorry I know it very weird. I have CB 1.7.1, Joomla 1.7.3.

Only one login module (I had never had any problem before and it has just happened recently).

Will PM the details, thank you very much.

12 years 5 months ago #183942 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Issue with Login Field Type
You've simply way too much installed for me to be able to debug this. Something installed is conflicting and causing the CB configuration to not even load which is why it doesn't see that parameter. Even making a simple change to the module adding an ECHO does nothing on your homepage, but works on other pages. Seams to be some sort of caching perhaps. I could not test moving the module either as your advancemodules extension is causing fatal JS errors in backend making the position changer no longer functional. There's nothing more I can do at this point as there's no way for me to debug your install; you've fatal JS errors on nearly every page load and suspect massive PHP errors everywhere (see server error log).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #183963 by amir00251
Hi Thank you for your feedback, At this moment I am just want to build the structure of site and will look at errors later. I will work on plugings to see what is the cause of conflict and I will also try to reinstall the CB. Thanks for your time.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn