Full post in CB PB Latest

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187695 by creezi
Full post in CB PB Latest was created by creezi
Hi there,

I have made a page that shows the Profilebook Latest module and so shows all the posts of all the users. Only the posts are not showing completely. It only shows the profile picture and the message that the user placed a post with the date. I would like to show the full post. Is this possible? If so, how?

If not with this module, how can I create this?

Thanks in advance.

Obviously this should be CB PB Latest :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187710 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Full post in CB PB Latest
Yes it's possible to display more. As it's substitution driven simply edit the module and supply additional substitutions. Example for post content as follows.

Title: {e[title]}
Date: {e[date]}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187719 by creezi
Replied by creezi on topic Re: Full post in CB PB Latest
Dear krileon,

Thanks for your quick reply.
Where do I edit this? I indeed tried adding the {e[post]} to the XML file, but this does not change anything.

12 years 3 months ago #187720 by creezi
I have just found a post on the forum: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/166932-cb-profile-book-12--module-bugs#167063

Now I think I am looking in the wrong place. In this post, the user mentioned the "ALL" mode. But I can't find this option in the CB PB module. Am I looking in the wrong place? I have been trying to find this for days, but think I need some pointing in the right direction. :D

12 years 3 months ago #187721 by creezi
Another quick reply (think I am getting somewhere ) I see that there should be parameters in the module. I have no parameters in mine, but it does say I have CB Profile Book 1.22 installed.

12 years 3 months ago #187739 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Full post in CB PB Latest
Please re-download the CB ProfileBook 1.2 package and re-install the CB plugin as well as the module included with the package. Would seam the module at least is out of date. Please also provide Joomla version and CB version. You should see the parameters when editing the module from Joomlas module manager.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn