Synchronising CB users to Joomla after import

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187962 by iamalive
Hi
I've managed to import a few hundred users into CB after some hassels. Unfortunately they don't exist in the Joomla user database yet.

I've tried the "User synchronise" Tool within CB, but that seems to only work from Joomla --> CB and I need a CB --> Joomla action.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help.
Regards
David

PS. Using Joomla 1.73 and CB 1.71.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188000 by krileon
How did you import users? Please do not import manually. Please use CB Juice as it's designed to properly import and create Joomla/CB users. There's no tool to go from CB to Joomla; it's understood they should co-exist already. It's only possible to go from Joomla to CB as it's possible to have an established Joomla install before installing CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188010 by iamalive
Hi
I've deleted all the users and started again using CBJuice - worked perfectly!
Thanks a lot.
Regards
David

By the way - my last question was about adding a vCard element to CBemail plugin. I've had that done and it works fine. If you are interested then I am happy to provide it to the community.
Regards
David

12 years 3 months ago #188014 by krileon
CB Email plugin? You'll need to be more specific. All contributions are of course welcomed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188016 by iamalive
I was asking for help with adding a vCard to an email generated with that plugin. The thread is here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/169931-approach-to-process-design-problem#170101
Well I have paid someone to complete that and if it's of interest, then I am happy to donate that.
Regards
David

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn