[#3240] GJ 2.5 rc bugs

12 years 3 months ago #190305 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: GJ 2.5 rc bugs

How it is now is how it will stay, sorry. GJ is completely open source and you're welcome to make whatever changes you want.

CB is a great component and GJ a great plugin too.But GJ 2.5 rc is not released yet. And it would be a great idea to support site admins with a big amount of pre-existing users. Like me, they won't be very happy with that dilemma :sick:

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190357 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ 2.5 rc bugs

GTvB wrote:

How it is now is how it will stay, sorry. GJ is completely open source and you're welcome to make whatever changes you want.

CB is a great component and GJ a great plugin too.But GJ 2.5 rc is not released yet. And it would be a great idea to support site admins with a big amount of pre-existing users. Like me, they won't be very happy with that dilemma :sick:

GTvB

We've discussed internally and will be adding a Tool check to backend to check for users who belong to a group that have a missing notifications row. It'd then have a fix link to create them a notifications row and of course apply the defaults. This should satisfy your concern of mass updating pre-existing users with defaults.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

12 years 3 months ago #190360 by GTvB
Replied by GTvB on topic Re: GJ 2.5 rc bugs
Indeed, this sounds great. Thx for your flexibility ;)

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn