Skip to Content Skip to Menu

blank page on paypal redirect

• ellare
  • ellare
12 years 3 months ago #191793 by ellare
blank page on paypal redirect was created by ellare
I have noticed this:
after purchasing a subscription plan with CBSubs 1.3 through paypal - when being redirected back to to my site - i get a blank page on these browsers:
Firefox 10.0.2
IE 8
Safari 5.1.2

Chrome works fine

I've attached screenshots

This is the URL of one of my pan purchases.

mothersofboysonline.com/my-account/my-profile/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbppdtback=123af344173195bc4d74fc0e5647b19d&cbpbasket=33&result=success&cbpid=cbp4f42878c4b87d160742335&tx=6LV59532UP131381Y&st=Completed&amt=0.01&cc=USD&cm=33&item_number=S41-1004-2

If you click this - it will probably work. I've bookmarked the 'blank pages' and when I go back to the bookmark, the URL works perfectly. The blank page is happening at execution. Nant and I were working on this and he asked me to put in a forum post about it.

joomla 1.5.25 site
CB 1.8 RC1
CBSubs 1.3
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #191803 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: blank page on paypal redirect
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then test to see if any fatal errors display. If persists please also test with default Joomla template to rule out template conflicts. Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions plugin within CB > Plugin Management is published and public. Please also check the same for the Subscriptions tab in CB > Tab Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• ellare
  • ellare
12 years 3 months ago #191806 by ellare
Replied by ellare on topic Re: blank page on paypal redirect
do you think these same debugging techniques will help me fix the paypal button now showing up on IE8 ?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #191807 by krileon
Possibly, but don't see how PHP could affect a specific browser and is probably template related or something of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #191814 by krileon
Also your button not working sounds similar to the below issue if you've K2 installed.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/191372-upgrade-subscription-failed-on-ie-7-8-9

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

• ellare
  • ellare
12 years 3 months ago #191817 by ellare
Replied by ellare on topic Re: blank page on paypal redirect
dont use K2...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon