Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Registration Notification for Moderators - CB 1.8

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #192203 by krileon
Could not confirm your issue. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as include the usernames of those that should be receiving emails, but are not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #192271 by krileon
I've reviewed your install and neither of your additional moderators had "Receive Moderator Emails:" set to "Yes". Both were set to "No" which means they'd never receive any sort of moderator notification. I've set them both to "Yes"; please test that they are now receiving emails as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• paintek
  • paintek
12 years 3 months ago #192286 by paintek
so i've lost the command... where have you set that???

anywhere i do other test for see if works all (i have to wait the other admin!) but so i don't understand why admins receive gj notification!

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #192288 by krileon

so i've lost the command... where have you set that???

Edit users within CB > User Management and its on the Contact Info tab. It defaults "No" for everyone so when you upgrade someone to moderator you need to set that parameter as well if you want them to receive moderator emails.

anywhere i do other test for see if works all (i have to wait the other admin!) but so i don't understand why admins receive gj notification!

GroupJive is not Community Builder. Its notifications and mailing are completely different. GJ only uses the same moderator usage and checks if there is no Recipient and it's specifically configured to send to moderators, but in GJ 2.5 case that is absolutely none of the notifications as they're all user selected now. For GJ 2.4 there was only like 1 email that used that older usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

• paintek
  • paintek
12 years 3 months ago #192289 by paintek
oh... now i understand! ... i dosen't know that parameters!

• paintek
  • paintek
12 years 3 months ago #192290 by paintek
ok, now it works all!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon