[SOLVED] CB Login Module Isn't Responsive

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194298 by theconceptof
[SOLVED] CB Login Module Isn't Responsive was created by theconceptof
I've just installed a fresh copy of joomla 2.5 and CB 1.8. After enabling the log-in module, as well as following the User Profile menu item set-up (shown on the CB1.8 Installation pdf); the login module doesnt redirect to anywhere, neither does it show any signs of logging in (the 'Forgot Login' and 'Register' links dont work either).I tried configuring the 'Login Redirection URL' option under Basic Options for the login module settings directly to the com_profiler (index.php?option=com_comprofiler) and that still didnt work.

What could the problem be? Do the links in the module need itemid's configured manually through ftp? If so, cant i do it from the joomla admin side? (i cannot access my ftp at the moment).

Please help..I'm under deadline.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #194304 by smiling
Replied by smiling on topic Re: CB Login Module Isn't Responsive
I'm having the same problem only on Joomla 1.6. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling cb_login to no avail.

12 years 2 months ago #194345 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Login Module Isn't Responsive

I've just installed a fresh copy of joomla 2.5 and CB 1.8. After enabling the log-in module, as well as following the User Profile menu item set-up (shown on the CB1.8 Installation pdf); the login module doesnt redirect to anywhere, neither does it show any signs of logging in (the 'Forgot Login' and 'Register' links dont work either).I tried configuring the 'Login Redirection URL' option under Basic Options for the login module settings directly to the com_profiler (index.php?option=com_comprofiler) and that still didnt work.

What could the problem be? Do the links in the module need itemid's configured manually through ftp? If so, cant i do it from the joomla admin side? (i cannot access my ftp at the moment).

Please help..I'm under deadline.

It's just an HTML form and the links are just HTML a elements. Don't see how they could possibly not go somewhere unless you've something installed that could be preventing them from functioning. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

I'm having the same problem only on Joomla 1.6. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling cb_login to no avail.

Please consider using Joomla 2.5. Joomla 1.0, 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7 are all already depreciated by Joomla (not developed/maintained any further).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194669 by theconceptof
Replied by theconceptof on topic Re: CB Login Module Isn't Responsive
Sent..please check you PM's

12 years 1 month ago #194689 by smiling
Replied by smiling on topic Re: CB Login Module Isn't Responsive
Darn, I had hoped that upgrading from 1.6 would solve this problem, but it seems to crop up even in 2.5.

I am also on deadline and could use a quick answer.

12 years 1 month ago #194709 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Login Module Isn't Responsive

smiling wrote: Darn, I had hoped that upgrading from 1.6 would solve this problem, but it seems to crop up even in 2.5.

I am also on deadline and could use a quick answer.

Kyle should respond on Monday - sorry weekend here.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn