[SOLVED] CB-admin panel - User Management page goes blank

12 years 1 month ago #196395 by yusukenishihara
Replied by yusukenishihara on topic Re: CB-admin panel - User Management page goes blank
Thank you for your reply.

krileon wrote: com_cpanel is loading on every page or at least on CBs pages. To do this is must have a Joomla system plugin or a CB plugin (if on just CB pages). Disable it and it should resolve the error.

Do you mean "a plugin" is com_cpanel? I think "com_cpanel" is joomla default plugin controlling back end panel so I guess I should not disable it.
Or do you mean "a plugin" is something else which is affecting "com_cpanel"'s normal activity?

Don't understand what you mean by this. CB userlists are created within CB > Userlist Management. To manage users from backend (edit, delete, etc..) see CB > User Management.

Yes, "CB userlists " you mentioned is exactly the page got blank.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #196434 by krileon

Or do you mean "a plugin" is something else which is affecting "com_cpanel"'s normal activity?

Correct, com_cpanel is a part of Joomla, but it typically does not load on every single page. Instead it usually only loads on the first backend page. No idea what's force loading it on all backend pages.

Yes, "CB userlists " you mentioned is exactly the page got blank.

Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration. Once done navigate to CB > Userlist Management and review any on-screen errors. Please see our Support > FAQ for further blank page debugging.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #196541 by yusukenishihara
Replied by yusukenishihara on topic Re: CB-admin panel - User Management page goes blank
Thank you for your reply.

krileon wrote:

Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration. Once done navigate to CB > Userlist Management and review any on-screen errors. Please see our Support > FAQ for further blank page debugging.

I enabled maximum error reporting and check "CB > Userlist Management" but no message was shown, same blank page.

I checked server error log and find 3 related error reports as follows;

PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>share/pear:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>share/php') in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_cpanel/admin.cpanel.php on line 17, referer: mydomain/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant _UE_ENABLESPOOFCHECK - assumed '_UE_ENABLESPOOFCHECK' in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.html.php on line 1900, referer: mydomain/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers

PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant _UE_ENABLESPOOFCHECK_DESC - assumed '_UE_ENABLESPOOFCHECK_DESC' in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/admin.comprofiler.html.php on line 1902, referer: mydomain/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers

Attachments:

12 years 1 month ago #196586 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196609 by krileon
There seams to be some sort of unclosed tag. For example click "Advanced Search" and the list shows. I'm not sure if it's coming from a bad language string or from a fields title/description. Please review your language plugin and field titles/descriptions to ensure if you're using HTML that it's properly closed.

Please note your install is also out of date. Please upgrade to Joomla 1.5.26 (current 1.5.15) and CB 1.8 (current 1.7.1).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 1 month ago #196662 by yusukenishihara
It was solved. Thank you very much for your continues and effective support.

According to your advise below,

Please review your language plugin and field titles/descriptions to ensure if you're using HTML that it's properly closed.

I found the field title (textarea) including HTML tag for which change paragraph between title and textarea;

"title&</label></td></tr></table><table><tr><td><label>"

This tag worked some fields without causing UserList blank, like delimiter, facebook_social_plugin, but not worked for avatar and text area field.

Anyway thank you again for your best advise.

Please note your install is also out of date. Please upgrade to Joomla 1.5.26 (current 1.5.15) and CB 1.8 (current 1.7.1).

Thank you for your advise. I understood CB upgrade is done by just installing new version. Is CB1.8 worked in PHP 5.1.x environment?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn