about tabs...

12 years 1 month ago #196038 by francesco_leonardi
Replied by francesco_leonardi on topic Re: about tabs...
what do you think about?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #196043 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: about tabs...
That's just JS, it's significantly easier with jQuery. There's nothing more I can do for you, sorry. You'll need to contact a contracted developer to develop this for you or review jQuery/JS documentation + trial and error until you have what you're wanting. I can't develop this for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196306 by francesco_leonardi
but are you sure that what i want is possible without exaggerated efforts?

12 years 1 month ago #196429 by krileon
Yes of course. Moving elements is quite easy with jQuery. You're essentially re-adjusting the DOM so it displays how you want using jQuery.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #196696 by francesco_leonardi
sorry..what is DOM?
and what do you mean with "re-adjusting the DOM"

12 years 1 month ago #196725 by krileon
You can move the tab selectors by adjusting the DOM. A quick and easy way is with a single line of jQuery.
$( 'SELECTOR TO MOVE TO' ).append( $( '.cbProfile .tab-row,.cbEditProfile .tab-row' ) );

With the above you'd simply replace "SELECTOR TO MOVE TO" with the location you want the tabs selection to be moved to.

You could use CB Auto Actions to inject this jQuery into the header using the after profile display triggers (onAfterUserProfileDisplay,onAfterUserProfileEditDisplay) in a Code action with a method of jQuery.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds