about tabs...

12 years 1 month ago #195619 by francesco_leonardi
Replied by francesco_leonardi on topic Re: about tabs...
and what code do you suggest?
honestly i've no idea..:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195700 by francesco_leonardi
krileon..have you any idea about the code i'd have to use?

12 years 1 month ago #195716 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: about tabs...
Sorry, I can't develop this for you. You'll likely need to hire someone to write the jQuery for you from sites like joomlancers. You can also try developing the jQuery your self using the below jQuery documentation.

docs.jquery.com/Main_Page

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #195768 by francesco_leonardi
ok ... but can you give me some advice on how to work? for example .. what files of the cb component have I to look to find the tab headers to take? and once i've compiled the code, how do I move it into cb content? I enter a code in there also?

12 years 1 month ago #195816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: about tabs...
You don't need to look into any files. All you need is CB Auto Actions to append the jQuery to the header and the jQuery to move the elements. Please see my previous reply for jQuery documentation link. I also recommend Firebug for Firefox so you can inspect the page for selectors (classes, IDs, tags, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #196033 by francesco_leonardi
sorry if I keep bothering you .. but I need at least your opinion ..
Then select the tab headers I was thinking of using

getElementsByClassName()

e to append into cbcontent module

.append() or .appendTo()...

NOW...using as suggested firebug i see that the header tabs have more than one class

<h2 class="tab">
<h2 class="tab hover">
<h2 class="tab hover selected">
<h2 class="tab selected hover">

moreover there are also

<div id="cb_tabmain" class="dynamic-tab-pane-control tab-pane">
<div class="tab-row">

so...i don't know which class i've to use..if "tab", "tab hover", "tab hover selected", and "tab selected hover" (together) or "dynamic-tab-pane-control tab-pane", or finally "tab-row"...

finally there's a thing i've not understood..before you suggested to move tab headers in the left into the cbcontent..so i've two questions..
1)have i, in your opinion, write something in the parameter module (in the "javascript" text area or in the "query" text area)?
2)apart from the first question, how can i identify, in the autoaction code, the cbcontent module?

I hope I explained myself

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds