[SOLVED] Avatars disappeared

12 years 3 weeks ago #197368 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Avatars disappeared
Have reviewed your install and was a permissions problem with the Portrait tab. I've fixed the permissions setting and confirmed avatars now displaying fine. Please also confirm they're displaying fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197372 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic Re: Avatars disappeared
Great .... yes now everything is fine! thankyou very much :-)

12 years 3 weeks ago #197373 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic Re: [SOLVED] Avatars disappeared
well there is a problem now i cannot access the backend....
the permissions you set was on ftp folders or on cb settings?

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #197413 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [SOLVED] Avatars disappeared
I didn't do anything to your backend. I changed the Portrait tab from Registered to Public. That's all that was touched. Something else on your install is causing your backend locking.

PM FTP credentials and I can try and debug it for you, but you've soooo much installed I'm not the least bit surprised you've backend locking due to conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #197414 by yogiman
Replied by yogiman on topic Re: [SOLVED] Avatars disappeared
i understand but after that , when you told me you fixed that... i tryed to access and i get the blank page, so maybe we can fix that putting that permission back to it's previous setting
but how to do if i cannot enter the backend? maybe from the database?

12 years 3 weeks ago #197417 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [SOLVED] Avatars disappeared
Fatal error: Class 'shjlang16Helper' not found in administrator/modules/mod_sh404sef_cpicon/mod_sh404sef_cpicon.php on line 32

Seams you had a backend module that needed shjlang16 system plugin and without it would fatal error your backend. Was able to disable the module temporarily, enable the plugin, then re-enable the module. Confirmed is now working fine. Please also confirm is working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn