[SOLVED] Search in userlist don't work properly

12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #198795 by Pere LK
Hi,
I'm going to be crazy !
here you can see a user list and a search menu on the state field but when we select a state it display all the users with no filter.
I have join my param list
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #198803 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Search in list have pb
You removed the drop-down userlist select, but didn't do so properly. This results in Listid being missing from the POST so it will always POST to the default userlist. In other words when you search you're not searching the userlist you were just viewing.

The easiest and safest approach is to just hide it with CSS so its HTML still works. Alternatively you can remove it properly by reviewing my below post.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/170122-lists-in-separate-menus#170862

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pere LK

12 years 6 days ago #198837 by Pere LK
Replied by Pere LK on topic Re: Search in list have pb
Thanks for the soluce !
I have add the listid and of course it works better ^^

As soon as this project will be in prod I will post it in showcase with some explanation (module in component, own cb template, schema.org object...)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn