Registration Email not sent

11 years 11 months ago #202653 by kbotnen
Replied by kbotnen on topic Re: Registration Email not sent
A better question is maybe: Where do I have to put the "Confirmation needed" text when I use the "Confirmation before payment (CB Override)" function in a cbsubs plan (for a free plan)?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #202654 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Registration Email not sent
Before or after doesn't matter for free plans as there is no payment and free plans become active immediately. They should also immediately receive the confirmation link.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #202682 by kbotnen
Which fields do I need to put text in to make this work?

now I have in the cb - registration

Pending Approval Subject
Pending Approval Email
Welcome Subject
Welcome Email

and in the plan - presentation email workflow

Thank-you email subject (subscription active):
Thank-you Email body (subscription active):
Thank-you email subject (payment pending):
Thank-you Email body (payment pending):

but still there is no confirmation email sent to new registered user. they immediatily get the welcome email from the cb sub.

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #202801 by krileon
If they immediately get the welcome email then you don't have confirmation enabled within CB > Confirmation > Registration or you may have disabled confirmation on the workflows tab of your free plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #202844 by kbotnen
Hi,

The confirmation is enabled in the workflow plan (I have tried both before and after payment), it is also enabled in cb registration tab.

If I dont have any text in the plan workflow only in the cb part, they dont get the welcome email. They get no mail.

The users can not login ofcourse since they dont have confirmed their email adress. If I resend confirmation email from the admin interface they got their email, can confirm and login.

So something is blocking the confirmation email for my plans. Or telling the system that it should not be sent.

I use CB Auto Actions, and CB Profile Update Logger. Does that matter?

-K-

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #202903 by krileon
Ensure both pending and welcome emails within CB > Configuration > Registration have a subject and body.

I use CB Auto Actions, and CB Profile Update Logger. Does that matter?

Depends on how you're using CB Auto Actions. If you're redirecting with CB Auto Actions for example during the registration process it could cause this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn