CBSubs Plans Images not displayed

11 years 11 months ago #200317 by MasterNABO
CBSubs Plans Images not displayed was created by MasterNABO
Joomla! 1.5.26
CB 1.8
CBSubs 2.0
I have set a plan image for each of my plans, with a field for each type of plan, but the plan images are not being displayed.

I have the Plans Image Integration Plugin enabled.

When I check the ..._comprofiler database for the user, all of the planimage fields are still null. I expected the relevant ones to have content.

I attach the relevant screen images.

Is there something I have overlooked?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #200336 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs Plans Images not displayed
Seams to be working fine for us. We're using it for the images under your avatar in the sidebar to the left of your post. I recommend removing the dash in the image name. Use only alphanumeric characters and if you need separation use an underscore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #200349 by MasterNABO
Replied by MasterNABO on topic Re: CBSubs Plans Images not displayed
Thanks for your reply.

However, I have removed the "-" prefixes from all the plan image filenames and reset all the Integration/Plan Image filenames for all Plans, but the plan images are still not appearing on the selected tab in the Profiles.

When I look at the html for the tab in the Profile display, it does not include a table entry for the image(s).

11 years 11 months ago #200351 by krileon
Strange, ensure the plugin is published and public within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #200359 by MasterNABO
Replied by MasterNABO on topic Re: CBSubs Plans Images not displayed
I had already checked that - in any case, the plan images tab in the Integration section of the Plan (back end) wouldn't display if the plugin wasn't published.
And it is Public.
Do you want to have a closer look? I can let you have access to the site, if necessary.

11 years 11 months ago #200409 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as provide a URL to a profile that should have plans images displayed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn