Skip to Content Skip to Menu

several problems since update 2.0.1 and 2.0 CB

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 3 days ago #200914 by mfe13
This is the setting in cbsus, is it ok, no?

In registration page, there is only one plan.
Users can't registred whith another plan, is it not visible.
Other plan is only for members registred.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 days ago #200925 by krileon
You have the following configuration.

Show subscription plans at registration: Yes
Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions): No
Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: Yes

Due to "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" users who try to login and do not have an active subscription will be Blocked. They will then be presented with a page of plans that you have set to allow upgrades so they can select a plan to subscribe to. If they don't select a plan then they remain blocked. To prevent them from registering without selecting a plan you need to set at least 1 of your plans shown on registration to "Exclusive".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 3 days ago #200930 by mfe13
Ok, but is not very logic because there is only one page for registration and only one plan on this page. And why some users can subscribe since problem and another whith problem since the regsitration page its the same?

This plan is already on "Excusive".

Well, I put "allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions):Yes" and I see what's happens.

Thank you

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 days ago #200935 by krileon
If you're using Facebook Connect, Twitter Connect, or CB Connect then your users are bypassing the registration process and will not have a plan. Your configuration then blocks them from accessing your site. If you're going to use one of the connect plugins you must allow free registrations without a subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mfe13
  • mfe13
12 years 3 days ago #200936 by mfe13
no, I have tested CB Connect but i have deactived.
Now, the configuration is:
Show subscription plans at registration: Yes
Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions): Yes
Create Subscriptions also for free lifetime plans: Yes
Thank you
CBSubs is very good but big big factory...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon