Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Conditional not working for some fields

• Freshpage
  • Freshpage
11 years 10 months ago #205363 by Freshpage
Replied by Freshpage on topic Re: CB Conditional not working for some fields
Thanks very much, I've PMd the details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 10 months ago #205373 by krileon
Phew, that was an odd one. For some reason the DOM wasn't updating right when a checkbox was checked. I'm not sure if this was due to outside influence or not, but I suspect it was. Anyway, I changed how the jQuery checks if a radio/checkbox is selected and it now works fine. I've installed next release (1.8.1) where this bug is fixed for you (before it has released) and confirmed it's working fine on your install now. Please also confirm it's working as expected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Freshpage
  • Freshpage
11 years 10 months ago #205406 by Freshpage
Great thanks for looking into it. It looks to be working now on my site.

In order to fix my fields, I had to set their CB conditional settings back to "Normal CB Settings", press apply, then apply the conditional settings again. Not a big problem but I thought I'd let you know in case it helps diagnose what's going on.

• krileon
  • krileon
11 years 10 months ago #205410 by krileon
Shouldn't have to re-apply your settings (I used your site to test). You'd just need to refresh a few times to clear out browser cache (browsers cache JS and CSS).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Freshpage
  • Freshpage
11 years 10 months ago #205411 by Freshpage
Ah yes you're right.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon