CBSub registration error

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206471 by fbrace
CBSub registration error was created by fbrace
"Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen"

Getting this error message since upgrading. I had two members join the site on 7/17/ and 7/22 without problems. Had a member attempt to join today and this is what we see when selecting any of the available membership categories. I have upgraded to 2.02 this week when it became available.

Joomla 2.56 CbSubs 2.02 Cb 1.81

Fred Brace
www.veteranscaucus.org

Frederick C Brace III, PA-C, DFAAPA
Sect, Veterans Caucus of the AAPA
www.veteranscaucus.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #206603 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSub registration error
Seams similar to the below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/204832-3601-chosen-plans-combination-is-not-allowed-?limit=6&start=6#205736

Please review my reply carefully for a workaround.

It's also possible you've simply set some plans as exclusive and some as non-exclusive. Exclusive is mandatory, required if you will, so they can't register without selecting one. Example as follows.

Plan 1 - Exclusive
Plan 2 - Non-Exclusive
Plan 3 - Exclusive

With the above I can not register by just selecting only Plan 2. I'll get a combination error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #206607 by fbrace
Replied by fbrace on topic Re: CBSub registration error
Sorry if this is a duplicate from the previous post, but I am stumped and cannot not get this fixed. I have made sure all the parts of the prior post are correct.

If all of my active membership options are exclusive, I continue to get the error that started this and the other thread.

If I turn all of my membership categories not exclusive, then my test member is able to complete registration, data enters the CB database, but nothing is sent to or linked to CBsubs.

Let me know whatever you need to look at my site to help fix this. I even reinstat 2.02 last night with no chnage to the outcome. I would also like the option of rolling back to 2.01, but cannot find that software on your system

Fred Brace

www.veteranscaucus.org

11 years 8 months ago #206659 by krileon
Have you tried the work around proposed in my reply in the above link? Are users seeing this only at frontend registration, frontend profile view, or are you seeing this at backend user edit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #206672 by fbrace
Replied by fbrace on topic Re: CBSub registration error
Yes, I did all the step from the previous posting.

I next uninstalled 2.02 and all of its components then reinstalled. What now happened was not only does the error message continue from the front end with an attempt at registration, but I have lost the ability on the admin side to enroll any memberships except the Fellow membership. I can manually enter the database and change it to the appropriate category, but very time consuming.

With the reinstall I also lost my tabs for cbinvites and forum, so I guess I will need to reinstall those components.

My site is veteranscaucus.org. Please check what happens from the front end, then I can set you up a temp admin password to look from the admin side also.

Thanks,
Fred Brace

www.veteranscaucus.org

11 years 8 months ago #206696 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn