[#3633] CB Forums Favorites/Subscriptions link wrong

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207091 by jpc0480
In the profile tab for CB Forums the sub-tabs that point to the Topics is only pointing to the home page of the site.

The tabs Subscriptions and Favorites both have the "Subject" link going to the home page of the site.

The "Category" link on these tabs is correct.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207133 by krileon
Seams to be working fine in my tests. What version of CB Forums? Latest is 2.1.3, please upgrade if not done so already. If using SEF try disabling it and seeing if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207144 by jpc0480
I do have the latest version of the plugin. I just tried changing SEF off and that had no effect. The "Subject" link in the Subscription's tab is going to a post # in a completely different thread. The "Subject" link on the favorites is to the home page.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207151 by krileon
Ensure "Model" in CB Forum configuration under "Forum" tab is set to "Auto Detect" or to the appropriate Kunena version. Aside from that nothing more I can advise. K2.0 integration uses Kunenas own API to create the URLs. All CB Forums does is pass the category id and/or topic id to Kunena then return the result as the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207154 by jpc0480
I just activated the old Forum plugin, and the links are correct in that forum tab. Wouldn't they both be processing the Kunena API the same then?

Seems strange that it is being processed correctly in one plugin and not the other?

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

11 years 9 months ago #207156 by krileon
No, Forum integration doesn't use the API to generate the URLs. Please check that your Kunena menu exists and is intact (you can recreate it from Kunena backend) as perhaps it's an Itemid issue (should work fine if SEF is off if this is case).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn