[#3633] CB Forums Favorites/Subscriptions link wrong

11 years 9 months ago #207160 by jpc0480
Yes the Kunena menu is there. I only have 3 components installed on this system. CB, Kunena, & UddeIM. I have just tried seeing if any of the modules I received when I upgraded were the cause. I just can't seem to figure this out...

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207161 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #207164 by jpc0480
Just sent the details to you

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207173 by krileon
Not sure what the problem is. With the admin account you provided I subscribed to a topic and a category. I also added a favorite for a topic. All their links are correct and working. Note I can not see other users subscriptions and favorites so if it's a specific user having a problem I need the credentials for that specific user. There's a good chance the subscriptions/favorites not working right are to topics/categories that no longer exist (deleted?). I recommend unsubscribing or unfavoriting the problematic ones and resubscribe and refavorite.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207174 by jpc0480
I did that. Here I will send you the user I have create for myself. Then you can see it.

Ok I just tried it also in a new account that I created and the error is the same. I added a topic as a favorite and subscribed to the same topic and in my Forum tab the links are completely different. In Subscriptions it is calling on specific post numbers of a completely different topic.

I'm using:
Kunena 3.0
CB 1.9
Joomla 2.5.11
Attachments:

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207179 by krileon
Aha, thank you; was a huge help. I was able to find a bug with URL construction. I've fixed the bug for next release (2.1.4). I've installed 2.1.4 for you (before release) and confirmed it's working fine now. Please also confirm it's working fine for you.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3633

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn