ProfileBook without Blog and Wall

11 years 9 months ago #207466 by whitetigeritaly
Replied by whitetigeritaly on topic Re: ProfileBook without Blog and Wall
You say well. After to have disabled sef.php the error log is related to another service of Joomla core.
The PHP message of exhausted memory is totally useless.

I've noted in mySql that Smart Search of Joomla has created table for 60MB !!!
Now I try to disable this and if there are no results I'll try to install everything another time.
But then I wish to copy the CB tables.
Can I copy only the tables related to users and General configuration?
About the plugins, I prefer install them one at the time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207495 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: ProfileBook without Blog and Wall
You're starting over and what to copy CB tables? If it's the same Joomla version you should be able to just directly export/import the tables, but you may want to use CB Juice as export/import would require moving of Joomlas ACL tables too. You can disable Joomlas smart search, it's optional. You need to just enable things, watch debug info at bottom of page for amount of memory consumed, then disable things and see if it goes down significantly; it takes awhile, but it'll help you find exactly what's exhausting a lot of memory (expect CB, GJ, and Kunena to take a lot).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207543 by whitetigeritaly
Replied by whitetigeritaly on topic Re: ProfileBook without Blog and Wall
For this thing, thank you for your friendly support.

A first update of the situation.
I've disabled Smart Cache and then I uninstalled a group of CB plugin with a unique operation. The Error is disappeared.
Now I install the plugins singly.

One first personal note.
Now I able to show the user profile very rapidly, instead before it was very slow.
I think that one of the cause can be the high number of query, above all related to K2.
CB Blogs, ProfileBook, Content Author, Articles, MultiTabAuthor, ...
And furthermore plugins for Kunena, log access, external access for Gravatar, ...
All start query when the profile is open.
Don't ask me if the problem is related to plugin or in the system. I don't know this.
I done the same considerations to my hosting provider, then everybody should check what is his responsibility.

For my responsibility, I have a website hosted in a cloud platform with 64MB and today I'll move it to another of 96MB. Then I removed some extension underused even though I preferred them for my users.
Others do not think I can do.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn