ProfileBook without Blog and Wall

11 years 9 months ago #207350 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: ProfileBook without Blog and Wall
It looks like the "jbtype" system plugin (3rd party) is causing a memory limit issue. You've a memory limit of 80mb. You can increase this or try and disable "jbtype" to see if it helps. Maybe you simply have too much installed for 80mb. J2.5 alone consumes 10-20mb, CB another 10-20mb, etc.. it all adds up the more you install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207361 by whitetigeritaly
Replied by whitetigeritaly on topic Re: ProfileBook without Blog and Wall
I'm working around this with my provider.

I've already tried to disable JType, but then the problem is related to sef.
The strange thing is that the error is showed when CB plugin is disabled or uninstalled.
If is a memory lack, because when all is enabled I get no error?

I wish to remove the plugin that I'm not using, but then the profile crashed.

11 years 9 months ago #207372 by krileon
I've no idea what's causing it specifically. You're basically just hitting memory limits. This could mean you've too many things installed or something is stuck in an infinite loop and progressively consuming mass amounts of memory. None of our plugins will do this, they've all be bug and performance tested. Our plugins combined with other extensions can and will consume more memory though as you've more installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207430 by whitetigeritaly
I've disabled JB Type, but now the problem is with sef.php

[Thu Aug 09 08:43:07 2012] [error] [client 79.41.154.179] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 83886080 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4161113 bytes) in /home/un2ybr4q/domains/common.it/public_html/Portale/plugins/system/sef/sef.php on line 34, referer: www.common.it/Portale/

I do not think I can do without SEF.

However if I Enable in ProfileBook the function for the wall, the error disappears, so if is possible I wish disable from the administration the user possibility of disable own blog/wall.

If useful this is the link of the website

11 years 9 months ago #207440 by whitetigeritaly
However there is something related to CB.
Everytime I disable o uninstall a CB plugin, system goes in crash.
Now I uninstalled the CB plugin Share my Profile.
I know that this is no a your plugin, but CB Blogs yes and the engine to install or uninstall the plugin is your.

I need some suggestions to remove the plugins.

11 years 9 months ago #207463 by krileon
It's a memory limit issue. Uninstalling or disabling various extensions is just going to cause it to fail somewhere else. The errors generally don't make sense and are unhelpful when it's a memory issue as it doesn't tell you exactly what is consuming mass amounts of memory. Try increasing your memory limit to 124mb.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn