[SOLVED] CB Bootstrap template 1.0.1 issues

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #210972 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Bootstrap template 1.0.1 issues
Ah, I see it sorry; thank you. Could you please PM me a URL to where I can see this issue on your site directly? It surely is CSS related it would seam so should be able to fix for bootstrap.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210979 by krileon
Found the issue. Please navigate to line 1397 and remove the overflow. This will resolve your issue. Fixed for 1.0.2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

11 years 7 months ago #211009 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: CB Bootstrap template 1.0.1 issues

Found the issue. Please navigate to line 1397 and remove the overflow. This will resolve your issue. Fixed for 1.0.2.

Works! Thank you. Tried to locate it, but missed it somehow.

5. Profile Gallery
Sorry, i am a picky designer ;-) Is it possible to improve the gallery module display by default? The demo shows this ugly border and white area beneath the actual image. Compared to the polished gallery tab, it looks un-finished or "wrong".

Module content:

Tab content:

I remember, I had an older topic about equal squared/cropped images. It would really help to have optional image resize modes in the plugin. BTW, bootstrap basics come with image styles. Though it is no cropping involved, it would be nice to have those styles as options, too.

Bootstrap image styles:
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #211016 by krileon
Modules should be styled by Joomla template. CB Bootstrap does not and will not style them, sorry.

As for cropping, no, I've no intentions of forcing that. You perhaps want this, but perhaps 90% of our userbase does not. Please add specific changes as you feel necessary to the template. We'd of course like for a future CB release to have some sort of cool jQuery powered cropping feature.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 years 7 months ago #211039 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB Bootstrap template 1.0.1 issues
Hi,
using bootstrap I get a problem (see images). This problem is in beez templates too:

I have a module for latest events. only on the pages with bootstrap the calender is not in the image. with all other cb templates like default, coolness,.. it has not this problem.
Perhaps this is because this module and bootstrap use both a class "calendar".

What can I do to resolve that or can this be resolved in bootstrap?
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #211047 by krileon
Looks to be the case, will make the .calendar selector more specific for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn