Error

Please login first

Error on Profile Page on IE9

11 years 7 months ago #212494 by rosshennessy
Replied by rosshennessy on topic Re: Error on Profile Page on IE9
Hi,

I have cleared the cache and a CTRL F5 and the error is still there.
I have also tried it on a different pc that hasn't been used to connect to it before.

Also the new .js files is loaded.

Error:
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'style': object is null or undefined
menubest.min.js?v=8ec0569ae81903ea, line 1 character 2497

This is the part of the code that is highlighted.
if(blnOk){document.getElementById("conteneurmenu").style.visibility="hidden"

Why is it trying to get the DIV ID "conteneurmenu", when its not in the HTML.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #212496 by rosshennessy
Seeing similar error in Firefox 16.

TypeError: document.getElementById("conteneurmenu") is null

11 years 7 months ago #212503 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error on Profile Page on IE9
Don't know what to tell you. Can't confirm your issue in FF, IE9, or Chrome using CB 1.9 RC. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then confirm if issue persists and provide the exact error line. The minified will always show an error line of 1 and isn't specific enough to further debug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago #212516 by rosshennessy
I enabled Debug and max error, but got no extra errors.

The only fix I can see is to have this line in the html, if the 'Community Tab' is not there.

<div id="conteneurmenu" style="display:none">

</div>

Is there a way to do this, as CB loads <div id="conteneurmenu" style=""> when the 'Community Tab' is there.

Thanks

11 years 6 months ago #212545 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error on Profile Page on IE9

I enabled Debug and max error, but got no extra errors

Did get the same error as before though? With debug mode on it'll load the full size version of the JS file instead of minified and in cases of errors it'll tell you the correct line it errored on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn