Error on Profile Page on IE9

11 years 7 months ago #212389 by rosshennessy
Replied by rosshennessy on topic Re: Error on Profile Page on IE9
After compressing the main file using that link, it doesn't look anything like the original minified version.

Do I need to select any of the options on that site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #212403 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error on Profile Page on IE9
I don't know what Beat uses for minification so it's not going to look the same after being minified, but it shouldn't matter. You need to change the File Type to JS and the rest of the defaults should be fine (defaults to minify only).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #212423 by rosshennessy
Hi,

I take it you meant change File Type to JS, as its a .js file.

I think I found what the problem is.

[REMOVE]: Please don't post subscriber only content.

This removed the Community TAB altogether.

When the Community TAB is missing the <div id="conteneurmenu" style=""> doesn't get added, so the menubest.min.js gives the error as it can't find it.

Is there a fix for this.

11 years 7 months ago #212428 by krileon
As I've already explained the fix is in the forge ticket. It's a bug in the JS initiating too soon. I've applied the patch and compressed it for you. Simply download, unpack, and copy/paste/replace to the following location.

components/com_comprofiler/js/

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

11 years 7 months ago #212443 by rosshennessy
That didn't fix it.

If I add back in the About Tab, the error is gone.

If the Community TAB is there, there is no error.

If the Community TAB is removed as I said above, <div id="conteneurmenu" style=""> isn't added to the html and the error is there.

11 years 7 months ago #212473 by krileon
You need to refresh a few times to clear the cache so the new JS file will load in.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn