[#3778] CB Subs Plans Fatal Error

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #214846 by domesticmanagers
[#3778] CB Subs Plans Fatal Error was created by domesticmanagers
Hello,

I have Joomla 2.5.8 and the latest CB 1.9 & CB Subs. I'm migrating from 1.5 to 2.5 and fixing all of my issues one bite at a time:)

I'm trying to edit my plans and getting a fatal error and have some interesting things in my error logs. I've attached a screenshot and here is my fatal error:

Fatal error: Declaration of cbpaidccbilloem::getPaymentBasketProcess() must be compatible with that of cbpaidPayHandler::getPaymentBasketProcess() in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>domestic/public_html/jupgrade/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/ccbill/cbpaidsubscriptions.ccbill.php on line 17

Any ideas on how to fix so I can edit my plans?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Mike
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #214863 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Plans Fatal Error
Try re-installing CB and CBSubs (don't uninstall them, just install over top of them) and see if issue persists. Ensure you're not using PHP 5.4 as only CB it self is compatible; everything else we have not released PHP 5.4 compatible versions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #215074 by domesticmanagers
Replied by domesticmanagers on topic Re: CB Subs Plans Fatal Error
Just re-installed again, but still have the same error and also noticed it has the same error when I try to open the Payment Gateway?

I ran all the tools and all seems fine, I've attached a couple screenshots of my settings, but they have worked fine for the past year or so... I didn't notice this problem until I tried to change my plans.

Any other ideas?
Attachments:

11 years 5 months ago #215075 by domesticmanagers
Sorry here is the other screenshot, I had to resize
Attachments:

11 years 5 months ago #215086 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs Plans Fatal Error
Re-install the twocheckout gateway, looks like jUpgrade didn't migrate it. Based off your screenshot it's the only one missing its XML. As this is a migration you will have problems; please go through everything and check that access view levels and usergroup usages are correct.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #215087 by domesticmanagers
I will try that then... but it has the same error on my 1.5 site as well.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn