[#6556] Groupjive - groups not showing

7 years 1 month ago #292580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive - groups not showing

Thanks, so I need to wait for the release of CB Activity 4?

No, as said I've already manually patched your install.

Is there an estimated date of release for this build known?

This week hopefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292582 by Vorak
Replied by Vorak on topic Groupjive - groups not showing
I see it is working now indeed, thanks for that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

7 years 3 weeks ago #292772 by Vorak
Hello,

I just received an email about the release of the new version of CB Activity, and that a new version of GroupJive was therefore released too. So I have updated GroupJive to the latest version, which does indeed say 3.1.1, but the old problem has now come back exactly as it was before you temporarily fixed it.

I have done this only to the clone site for now, not the live site.

7 years 3 weeks ago #292773 by Vorak
Also,

After installing the new version of CB Activity, it no longer works. The menu link toward it just sends back to the homepage of the website.

I've tried to recreate the menu link. I also installed the latest version of CB Autoaction and CB Gallery, but it makes no difference :(

7 years 3 weeks ago #292781 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive - groups not showing
The manual fix applied is the same fix in GJ 3.1.1. So I'm not sure what to suggest, sorry. I don't understand your menu link issue with CB Activity. Your menu link should be of Community Builder > Plugin menu type with the Plugin parameter set to CB Activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 weeks ago #292799 by Vorak
Hello,

For the GroupJive problem:
Yes, I assumed that the fix was in the new GroupJive release, which was why I downloaded and installed it. Unfortunately, it sends me back to "uncategorized" each time.

For the CB Activity problem:
Yes, the menu item is created exactly like that. Just to be sure, I created a new menu item that same way again, but it still sends me back to the home page. When I try it, it does say this:
danger
Not authorized.

Does that help with figuring out the problem?

Yes, I do realize that many of these issues may (hopefully) be resolved once I finally run Joomla 3. The provider told me they'd have new virtual servers ready by the end of this month or the beginning of May, so I'll need to wait with the upgrade because some extensions (such as Kunena) no longer run under PHP 5.3.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn