sometime user can not login

6 years 1 week ago #303932 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic sometime user can not login
my page cache was disable in Joomla Configuration and in joomla plugin System - Page Cache... but this problem was occur from first to now...
is it possible see the problem in the joomla debuger? what is your idea about change session from database to php?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 5 days ago - 6 years 5 days ago #303954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic sometime user can not login
No idea. As explained CB doesn't handle the session or login behavior. That's entirely Joomla. All CB does regarding login is check confirmed/approved state and react as necessary then passes it off to Joomla in addition to firing some CB triggers. CB it self does not do the login.

You said this happened before CB existed so I don't see how CB could be the cause. I'm guessing you're just having a session problem, but I can't help you with that. Maybe try posting on Joomla.org forums to see if anyone else has similar session problems.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #304005 by saman2

krileon wrote:
You said this happened before CB existed so I don't see how CB could be the cause. I'm guessing you're just having a session problem, but I can't help you with that. Maybe try posting on Joomla.org forums to see if anyone else has similar session problems.

thank you kyle but i don't say before CB exist, i say before AutoAction CB exist in my first post and excuse me if you see little problem in my posts.My primary lang is not english.

i do some debug and get the this error:
Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when session is active in /home2/*********/domains/***********/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/storage.php on line 106 Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when session is active in /home2/**********/domains/*************/public_html/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 807

Site Debug mode: CB redirection without empty output
During its normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global Joomla config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems.

6 years 3 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #304011 by saman2

saman2 wrote:
:
Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when session is active in /home2/*********/domains/***********/public_html/libraries/joomla/session/storage.php on line 106 Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when session is active in /home2/**********/domains/*************/public_html/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 807

Resolve this with update joomla to final version...

6 years 3 days ago #304025 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic sometime user can not login
Does your Joomla update also resolve your login problems? Looks like you were using a version of Joomla with a known session create bug. Folks anytime you encounter an issue be sure to update everything then retry as it's very likely you hit a bug already fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 days ago #304052 by saman2

krileon wrote: Does your Joomla update also resolve your login problems?

problem still not resolved...my joomla update and problem sometime show self random...have you any advise?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn