Connections disappeared

5 years 9 months ago #306385 by innovationdenmark
Replied by innovationdenmark on topic Connections disappeared
Hi,

I would love to. Can I be sure this string is not public, so more can see the passwords?
Or do you have an e-mail?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306398 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Connections disappeared
You'll need to send the credentials in a private message. See my signature for a link to directly private message me.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306440 by krileon
Ok, was able to find a bug with the GJ module not loading CBs template files causing the styling to be missing in some cases.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7238

Have updated your install and confirmed your GJ styling issue is resolved.

As for your missing profile tabs you set "Show Empty Tabs" to "No" in CB > Configuration > User Profile and you've no connections. This means the tab will hide a sit's empty. Set "Show Empty Tabs" back to "Yes" and it will display fine otherwise establish a connection with a user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306441 by innovationdenmark
1. Thank you. Where was the bug? Will it be fixed in the next update?

2. Yes there are connections at this page:
whogreen.com/who/encina-ewa

I placed them in right side of middle area now. What is not working is canvas main right. If you try to place them there you can see they dissapear.

3. I added some styles at the end of template.css. Is there a way I can use a different style-sheet that will not change after updating CB? I can add the styles again but just wanted to ask.

5 years 9 months ago #306442 by innovationdenmark
... I also can't place anything in the canvas photo area. Things are not showing up.

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306444 by krileon

1. Thank you. Where was the bug? Will it be fixed in the next update?

The bug in GJ is already fixed and released. The fixed build is already installed on your site.

I placed them in right side of middle area now. What is not working is canvas main right. If you try to place them there you can see they dissapear.

Canvas Main Left and Canvas Man Right only display when the first tab is selected. Canvas Main Static Left and Canvas Main Static Right will always display regardless of what tab is selected. That is working intentionally.

3. I added some styles at the end of template.css. Is there a way I can use a different style-sheet that will not change after updating CB? I can add the styles again but just wanted to ask.

Use the below override usage to supply custom CSS.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

... I also can't place anything in the canvas photo area. Things are not showing up.

The only thing that belongs in the canvas photo position is the avatar field and the online status field. It has no CSS to handle other field types. I suggest running the Canvas Layout tool within CB > Tools to force your profile to reconfigure for canvas layout.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn