CBSubs options

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #331479 by rbuelund
[#9067] CBSubs options was created by rbuelund
Is it possible to use the CBSubs options plugin to only modify the first price of a plan and not the recurring price ? And how to do that ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #331481 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs options
For different price/duration combinations yes. For price options no. Will add a feature ticket to try and support this, but might not be possible without risks as CBSubs Options is already quite complex for modifying prices.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9067

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331530 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic CBSubs options
By the way - i cannot see the new language strings for the options plugin on Transifex ?? I would like to translate them to danish.

1 year 4 months ago #331543 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs options
You can use the language overrides feature built into CB to translate at any time. You do not have to wait for a language plugin update. See the below for how to use the language overrides feature.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

At the moment updating transifex is a manual process. Currently I don't have time, but will try to find the time sometime this month.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331546 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic CBSubs options
I maintain the danish translation at Transifex - that is why I ask. I will just wait until it is uploaded :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds