Bug Quickpay! CBSubs

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332222 by rbuelund
[#9099] Bug Quickpay! CBSubs was created by rbuelund
I have a user which signed up on a plan a year ago with recurring payment. The 31/12-22 there was auto withdrawn the correct amount, but the 1/1 the user was able to enter her profile and signup with a new subscription on the same plan that was allready payed - how is that possible ??!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332225 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bug Quickpay! CBSubs
Did their recurring payment actually activate the subscription? If not it'd of expired and that's how they'd of been able to pay again. The alternative is your plan is configured to allow multiple subscriptions. You should be able to see if Quckpay notified CBSubs or not of the new payment in CBSubs > Notifications.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332227 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Bug Quickpay! CBSubs
I do not see the recurring payment of the initial subscription anywhere in the logs - but I see it in the Quickpay controlpanel - called -R1 - so what is going on here?? I have sent you a PM earlier with deatils for login on the site.

1 year 3 months ago #332228 by krileon
You've several notifications in CBSubs > Notifications regarding failed recurring payments. They failed because Quickpay rejected them. Specifically rejected them as fraud.

"Flagged because FraudFilter rule set "PSD2 - subscriptions" (id: [REDACTED]) triggered."

In the future please do not send credentials that were not requested. Please check notifications and history logs next time. We try to log nearly everything that goes on in CBSubs so you're well informed of fail points.

Regarding the payment you specifically messages me about. It too failed with the above. It looks like this recurring payment was using the old internal scheduler instead of notifications. The scheduler attempt to retry payment and failed until it gave up. So you've a fraud filter configured at Quickpay doing this.

Will see if there's some sort of workaround for this. At the very least improve the retries behavior. After it went into fraud it looks like it eventually was approved, but we always auto reject during fraud flags.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332229 by krileon
Ok, I've installed a patched build that will better handle the fraud status. It should fail over into a pending status now and just recheck that payment to see if it was finally approved.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9099

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 3 months ago #332230 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Bug Quickpay! CBSubs
But now this particular user has two subscription numbers at Quickpay - so which is the active one next time ?? The user now has two baskets id=862 and id=943 - which one is active now ? Should I delete one of them ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds