Tooltip was updated today - now code is displaying on registration page

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332576 by LasagnaLove
Hi!  We updated our site to the latest Tooltip and now our registration page is showing code it shouldn't be.  We use PHP code to change our page based on selections.  We can't update it any longer on the CB->Configuration->Registration tab because it is no longer there.  Where is that code residing now so we can at least remove it from the page?  We are still on Joomla 3.10.  See attachment for reference   

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332577 by krileon

We updated our site to the latest Tooltip

I've no idea what this means. Latest Tooltip? Do you mean latest CB release?

Please just directly attach screenshots to your topic or copy/paste the error message into your post. I cannot read that after it has been compressed so much. If you can provide a link to the issue that would also be helpful. You're welcome to PM the link if you don't want it public (see link in my signature to PM me directly).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332578 by LasagnaLove
Yes to the latest CB.  Here is the link to our registration page,  www.lasagnaloveportal.org/registration   

Our reference code is visible since this latest update, scroll to the bottom of the registration page.  I can't find where the code is located to update it.  We are on Joomla 3.10. 

We used this code to select the "How did you hear about us" based on different ref tags.  Now all the options are displaying in that field where some were hidden before.

1 year 3 months ago #332581 by krileon
Where did you place this code? In the registration footer? The footer is not meant to hold code. It's meant for simple HTML and is now properly safely escaped to HTML instead of allowing raw output.

Use CB Auto Actions acting on the onAfterRegisterFormDisplay trigger to insert custom JS to the registration page and for profile edit use onAfterUserProfileEditDisplay.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332582 by LasagnaLove
Yes we had it in the registration footer.  It was working great until today.  :(  How do we access the registration layout, icon legend, title image, header & footer?  They have disappeared from the page.  We had a message in the header but no code that we may need to access in the future.   We will work on getting this converted over to CB Auto Actions after we remove it from the footer.  Thanks!

1 year 3 months ago #332585 by krileon
Those parameters have moved to CBs template. See my below blog post regarding the new layouts feature.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/19009-profile-layouts

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn