Not possible to upload to user gallery anymore ?

4 months 1 week ago #336310 by rbuelund
No - no album limit set.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #336311 by krileon
Does making a new album cause the issue to appear again? Very strange. I don't see anything in the code yet that could cause this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 1 week ago #336312 by rbuelund
I will await and see if they get the problem again. For now it seems to work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 months 2 weeks ago #336488 by rbuelund
Now the problem came again. A user logged in (user allready had 16 images in an album) uploaded an image to the root of gis gallery. Then he deleted the image again and then the upload media button is gone !!?? What is going on ??

3 months 2 weeks ago #336489 by krileon
The only thing that can condition the buttons is create access and media/album limits. These can be set within the profile gallery specifically in the Gallery tab or globally in CB Gallery. Within CB Gallery try setting the following globals.

CB Gallery > Parameters > Albums > Create
Access: Registered
Limit: Custom
Custom Limit: (leave empty)

CB Gallery > Parameters > Photos > Create

CB Gallery > Parameters > Videos > Create

CB Gallery > Parameters > Files > Create

CB Gallery > Parameters > Music > Create

Those are the defaults for all of those parameters. Now edit the Gallery tab in CB > Tab Management and set the following.

Parameters > Albums > Create
Access: Same as Global
Limit: Same as Global

Parameters > Photos > Create

Parameters > Videos > Create

Parameters > Files > Create

Parameters > Music > Create

You're now reset back to defaults. Clear cache and see if issue persists. If it does then I've no clue what's causing it. It's possible it's a styling problem of some kind causing the button to hide.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336491 by rbuelund
Theese are the exact settings we are using! Clearing cache does not change anything. It is default Cassiopeia template.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn