Activity fail to upgrade to 6.0.0

3 months 2 weeks ago #336500 by AlanJones
Activity fail to upgrade to 6.0.0 was created by AlanJones
Here's the log I get on all my CB installations when trying to upgrade to CB Activity 6.0.0.
Any ideas?

System Information
Joomla: 4.4.1
Community Builder: 2.9.0
PHP: 8.2.14
Database: mysql 10.6.15-MariaDB

Package
File: 000_plug_cbactivity_6.0.0+build.2024.01.09.14.26.42.a74cc4e99.zip
Log:
Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x99\x82' for column `sisuhealth_ggrtg34`.`mhd20_comprofiler_plugin_activity_actions`.`icon_html` at row 1

Own Your Own Community!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336502 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Activity fail to upgrade to 6.0.0
Your database collations are incorrect. You need to fix this. See my below reply regarding this issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/developer-members-support/246443-error-on-cb-activity-update?start=6#336475

CB can attempt to fix them by running CB > Tools > Check Community Builder Database or by using phpmyadmin and under the Operations tab you can apply a collation fix to your database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlanJones

3 months 2 weeks ago #336509 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Activity fail to upgrade to 6.0.0
Thanks. That fixed it.

Own Your Own Community!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn