wallet points for CB Subs automation - revisited

2 months 2 weeks ago #337132 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic wallet points for CB Subs automation - revisited
Thank you, I apprecieate your help. The field does empty/change to 0, however the plan continues to renew regardless of  the number of points in the field and never expires.

Mary
webie-design.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337150 by krileon
Does it continue to renew when the auto action is unpublished? You can't use recurring payments with this setup it needs to be manual renewals, which would then be handled automatically by the auto action. In a recurring setup the configuration would need to be different in that it cancels the subscription at time of renewal instead of renewing it based off points.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337158 by webiedesign
Replied by webiedesign on topic wallet points for CB Subs automation - revisited
It is set to Auto-renew type manual, however, I also tested it by disabling the auto actions as you have asked and the plan expires.

Mary
webie-design.com

2 months 2 weeks ago #337160 by krileon
Did you add the 3rd condition to the renewal auto action? It's meant to check the points field before attempting to renew. It should be as follows.

Field: POINTS_FIELD_HERE
Operator: Greater Than or Equal To
Value: 60

That should mean it will only renew if their points field is 60 or more. This auto action should be ordered before the field auto action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337164 by webiedesign
yes

Mary
webie-design.com
Attachments:

2 months 2 weeks ago #337165 by krileon
That should be working fine then and only renew if their points field is 60 or more. Is the points field an integer field? Is the field accessible to the user? If not that could be why it's messing up. You could try the below.

Field: Custom > Value
Custom Value: [FIELD_NAME]
Operator: Greater Than or Equal To
Value: 60

Replace FIELD_NAME with the name of your field. That would bypass any access issues related to the field.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn