Sub expiry and price in auto action email

2 months 2 days ago #337433 by wintercorn
Sub expiry and price in auto action email was created by wintercorn
The following doesn't display the data in the welcome email which goes out after approval.

Your subscription expiry date is : [cbsubs:subscriptions plan="2" output="expiry_date" /] 
Your annual fee is : [cbsubs:subscriptions plan="2" output="plan_price" /] 

Using the fields doesn't work either. Is there a different format for auto action emails?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 days ago #337446 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Sub expiry and price in auto action email
The Welcome Email does not process Joomla content plugins and the CBSubs substitutions are provided via a Joomla content plugin. So you won't be able to do that. Only solution would be to put them in a Custom HTML field, enable content plugins for that field, then substitute that field into the email. As for CB Auto Actions it's the same situation you need to enable content plugins for your auto action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 4 weeks ago #337463 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Sub expiry and price in auto action email
OK nothing I've tried outputs the expiry date and price in the email. I've tried every variation of the fields.

Both are in a Custom HTML field, both have content plugins enabled.

1 month 4 weeks ago #337465 by krileon
Do they display in the Custom HTML field when viewing the users profile? If not then they of course won't display in the email. Are you sure you've supplied the correct plan id? Additionally the subscriptions substitution can't render price you need the plan substitution for that.

Expiration Date: [cbsubs:subscriptions plan="2" output="expiry_date" /]
Plan Price: [cbsubs:plans plan="2" output="price" /]

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 4 weeks ago #337467 by wintercorn
Replied by wintercorn on topic Sub expiry and price in auto action email
The fields display on the profile just fine.

This is the code in the custom profile html:

<ul class="list-group list-group-flush">

<ul class="list-group list-group-flush">
                  <li class="list-group-item d-flex justify-content-between align-items-center flex-wrap">
                    <h6 class="mb-0">Sub Type</h6>
                    <span class="text-secondary">[cb_subscriptiontype]</span>
                  </li>
                  <li class="list-group-item d-flex justify-content-between align-items-center flex-wrap">
                    <h6 class="mb-0">Start</h6>
                    <span class="text-secondary">[cb_substartdate]</span>
                  </li>
                    <h6 class="mb-0">[cb:if usergroup !includes "14"]Expires[/cb:if][cb:if usergroup includes "14"]Expired[/cb:if]</h6>                    <span class="text-secondary">[cb_subexpirydate]</span>
                  </li>
                    <h6 class="mb-0">Fee Paid</h6>
                    <span class="text-secondary">[cb:if usergroup !includes "12"][cb_feepaid][/cb:if][cb:if usergroup includes "12"]£[cb:userfield field="cb_corp_feepaid" /][/cb:if]</span>
                  </li>
                    <h6 class="mb-0">Status</h6>
                    <span class="text-secondary">[cb_accountstatus]</span>
                  </li>
                </ul>
 </ul>

and this is the output in the profile in the attachment.

Attachments:

1 month 4 weeks ago #337469 by krileon
You topic title says auto action email. Are you using the Welcome email configured in CB > Configuration > Registration or using your own made with CB Auto Actions? If with CB Auto Actions what trigger are you using.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn