[#1620] can't create a user with User Group Leve

13 years 11 months ago #132848 by kfs
Has this been solved? I cant find any further reference to it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132912 by krileon
kfs wrote:

Has this been solved? I cant find any further reference to it.

We could not duplicate nor find any sort of direct cause of it. This issue is still under investigate, but is believed to be resolved with release of 1.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133076 by r1rider01
Same issue here.

I can login with the username and password then logout and then login with my facebook sign in.

but i noticed that if i let it time out my facebook login, and i try and hit the sign in again is when i get this message.

13 years 11 months ago #133104 by krileon
r1rider01 wrote:

Same issue here.

I can login with the username and password then logout and then login with my facebook sign in.

but i noticed that if i let it time out my facebook login, and i try and hit the sign in again is when i get this message.

Is this using latest 1.0 release? Please attempt to duplicate with debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum followed by reviewing server error logs. Am still not able to duplicate locally or on numerous live sites. Believe to be possible conflict, please disable 3rd party extensions 1 by 1 and confirm if resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133114 by r1rider01
debug doesn't show me much error, i see all the table connections but no error messages.

i have disabled plugins, one at a time no help there either

13 years 11 months ago #133115 by r1rider01
FOUND THE ISSUE! (with the can't create user error)

maybe you can test on your local and live sites to confirm.

My steps:
Create an account using only the FB login
go into the admin section change that newly created user to a Super Admin
Now give it time, don't use the log out feature let your account timeout (still haven't figured out how this part works) and try and log back in using the FB login

I haven't figured out what triggers the error excatly, because if you use the logout button and log back in you are fine, but it seems as if you let it timeout and auto logout and you try and log back in you have the issue

I changed my FB created account from super admin to registered and let me log back in right away.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn