API Error Code: 100

13 years 5 months ago #145353 by masky007
Replied by masky007 on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
i did followed full instructions when i installed it. and it was working 1 week or more. It dosent mean that if it works on all of your servers that is working everywhere, i.e. on my site is not.

So what should i do now regarding you? You say it works on the test servers and i do have a problem wich i cannot solve- so i guess i will have to stick with normal registration.

Maybe a little help would go along way instead.
No offense but i feel left here. i DIGGED every page on google and i can see that people had the same problem and some of them solved it but i could not understand how because of uses of other cms platforms and other plugins but same (fb development platform)

Post edited by: masky007, at: 2010/11/02 12:56

Post edited by: masky007, at: 2010/11/02 13:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145355 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
Take screenshots of your facebook application setup and share with us - this way we can first rule out or identify if something has been wrongly configured from your end.

13 years 5 months ago #145358 by masky007
Replied by masky007 on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
Nicholas helped me trough skype for a long hour or even more.. and after debiging we narrowed downthe problem to the template.. it was because of using the jat3 framewrok (cashe mode) .. i disabled the option from the template backend and everythint worked.

13 years 5 months ago #145362 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
masky007 wrote:

Nicholas helped me trough skype for a long hour or even more.. and after debiging we narrowed downthe problem to the template.. it was because of using the jat3 framewrok (cashe mode) .. i disabled the option from the template backend and everythint worked.

So for others reading .. there is nothing wrong with the cb facebook plugin.

But please understand that we cannot possible debug the hundreds of templates out there.

13 years 3 months ago #149884 by jorgegoi
Replied by jorgegoi on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
I could not get past this error. I dissabled the plugin untill I can figure out how to fix it.

nant wrote:

This plugin is functioning "decently" on all my test sites.

Please follow the detailed instructions included in the package to properly configure the solution.

Jorge Goicochea

13 years 3 months ago #149947 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
FBC has been tested on numerous installations and there is no known problems. Any issue experienced is likely due to a conflict of some sort.

FBC uses its own PHP library which I wrote so it is impossible for the PHP library to conflict (unless someone took the library for 3rd party usage).

The JS library will conflict with other Facebook integrations; I can't fix this.. it is a limitation of Facebooks library not supporting multiple instances (they overwrite one another).

If you have a single fatal JS (or PHP) error on your site then FBC will fail. This is how JS and even PHP works. A fatal error prevents any further code from functioning properly (typically from a conflict).

ALL caching usage will cause, again, the plugin to fail. This is because caching is horrible, never use it. It feeds inaccurate (wrong) data to integrations and to users. The only acceptable caching is Server side and/or "Static" functions/vars inside the code it self. Aside from that disable any other caching as it will NOT give you better performance.

Last but not least please read the documentation included. I can't stress this enough. Follow the exact steps. Do not tamper with your Facebook Application thinking it would be cool to enable XYZ for your application, ONLY use the directed configuration and nothing else (if you do so it is as your own risk).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/03 18:18

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn