API Error Code: 100

13 years 10 months ago #134545 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
Please review your documentation; would appear you've not configured the plugin correctly and or your Facebook application correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 months ago #145333 by masky007
Replied by masky007 on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
i am having the very same problem. However the strange thing is that the plugin worked fine together with the fanbox for couple of hours and all of a sudden this error appeared.. i as well disabled the fanbox plugin but no changes.. is not working.
I double checked my configuration and i should point out that i used the CB FB login plugin for a week maybe without any problems.

Please help

13 years 5 months ago #145334 by masky007
just right now (i did not changed anything) it started to work.. however my homepage keeps reloading all the time.. - and it seems i cannot log out now.

Post edited by: masky007, at: 2010/11/02 03:57

13 years 5 months ago #145336 by masky007
i suppose it has to do something with the site url
on my FB app is set mydomain.com and i noticed if i try to login from within www.mydomain.com it reacts different.

13 years 5 months ago #145338 by masky007
i disabled the fbcb login plug. until a decent solution is post "adios fb" back to normal login- this was too buggy and confusing...

13 years 5 months ago #145344 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:API Error Code: 100
This plugin is functioning "decently" on all my test sites.

Please follow the detailed instructions included in the package to properly configure the solution.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn