Facebook Connect problems...

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #161092 by fred8367
Replied by fred8367 on topic Re: Facebook Connect problems...
Thanks alot man! :)
I changed the Facebok API settings and included "www" in the website link. Lets see if it works in a few minutes :P

If you ever come to Denmark, ill give a beer ;)

Best regards
Frederik

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #161111 by fred8367
It didnt work :/
The domain i want to use is without "www", but im not sure how to redirect from one to the other.

The Facebook Api has been set to use "(http://)gamerocket.dk/" (without () ) as instructed in the plugin, and i've also added "gamerocket.dk" as domain.

13 years 1 week ago #161114 by fred8367
If you have a Facebook account i can associate you with the API, if you want to take a look at it :)

13 years 6 days ago #161525 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Facebook Connect problems...
Please PM your Facebook login credentials, this is the only way I can review your application unfortunately. Please note only the developer application will be used. Am not sure of the direct cause at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #162306 by fred8367
I have PM'ed the credentinals for you :) I will change the password back in a week or when you have fixed/identified the problem :)
The user on my website is again open for you.

Again, thanks alot man :)

12 years 11 months ago #162341 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Facebook Connect problems...
Unfortunately due to being too far of a location away from my location it has kicked a security warning and requires verification. Unfortunately due to this I can not investigate your Facebook application.

Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look at your install further. Will also test usage of CB Connect to see if it's specifically the plugin or the application not properly functioning.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn