Community Builder Date

7 years 4 months ago #288767 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Date
Have reviewed the test install of which you provided credentials. It's working perfectly fine. The Date field under your Contact Info tab is not being offset in any way. The offset parameter also does not exist when editing such field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288772 by flatcoated
Replied by flatcoated on topic Community Builder Date
Please follow this:

1) enter your own or another profile
2) Chenge the date
3) save the profile

Than you'll see that on database -1 day is saved :(

7 years 4 months ago #288778 by krileon
As said above that's exactly what I did and the date was not offset. It's working perfectly fine. It can't offset, because no offsetting is applied to Date fields whether it be during edit, display, or save. The only way for it to be offset is if something is happening with PHP it self and its date PHP class functionality. You can see this for your self on the test profile you've provided (I've selected 12.06.2016 which is being displayed and stored fine).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288781 by flatcoated
Ok, I give up, have another result, using Windows 10, german, firefox latest 50.0.2

Don't understand why, but if select e.g. 26.04.1957 and save, than 25.04.1957 is saved and show in profile

7 years 4 months ago #288784 by krileon
Selecting 26.04.1957 worked fine using the test credentials you've provided. I don't know more to advise.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

7 years 4 months ago #288786 by flatcoated
Have no idea :(

If you want, you can enter my pc by teamviewer and see what I do

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn