7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #288681 by flatcoated
Replied by flatcoated on topic Community Builder Date
Ok, I check it now once more, but -1 day is whenever I enter the date :(

Servertime = GMT +1 (Vienna)
Joomla Controlpaneltime = Vienna
CB Field Date Offset = OFF

If enter a day e.g. 26th I get 25 after saving the user :(
Also check this with fieldtype 'birthday' = same bad result

There is no effect if switch Date Offset = ON, and also no other effect if delete the field, and create it new with other seletions. Test the same with UTC Time, also set ALL to UTC :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #288714 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder Date
Then you're probably out of date. Please update and retest. There were some offset problems which are now fixed. It was doing offset from GMT instead of using timezones. When doing offset it can't figure out that in 2011 for example it might have been DST, but with timezones it can. We now use timezones for the JS usage like we do for the PHP usage. Latest release does not offset Date fields at all (in JS or PHP) so your issue is literally an impossibility unless something else is modifying the data.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288723 by flatcoated
I use 2.0.15+build.2016.12.08.00.30.40.f93e49b89 and PHP 7.0.11 for latest test I wrote.

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #288728 by krileon
Then I'm out of ideas as to what is causing your issue. I'm not able to confirm your issue regardless of timezone settings as again the Date field entirely ignores them now. Even using your exact settings I am unable to confirm. You couldn't have been using latest release if you're still seeing that offset parameter for a Date field. Are you sure you're not using a Datetime field? They are two different fieldtypes.

Edit: Noticed you're on PHP 7. Maybe that's the cause? Are you able to downgrade to PHP 5.6 and see if issue persists?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288736 by flatcoated
may be because use not english as language?

7 years 4 months ago #288765 by krileon
Language shouldn't have anything to do with the timezone offset of fields. That parameter is flat out removed for Date fields in latest CB build. It doesn't exist anymore. If you're still seeing it you're either out of date or you are using a Datetime field.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.642 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn