CB Subs- Can't Enable Plugins

13 years 3 months ago #152641 by smokebelch
Replied by smokebelch on topic Re: CB Subs- Can't Enable Plugins
OK, thanks again for your time, I'll have a word with the server hosts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #152642 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Subs- Can't Enable Plugins

smokebelch wrote: OK, thanks again for your time, I'll have a word with the server hosts.

I do not see this as being a hosting issue - more likely something on your end (browser, etc).

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152966 by smokebelch
I do not see this as being a hosting issue - more likely something on your end (browser, etc).[/quote]

Could you elaborate on that please? I've tried on 3 diferent pc's over FF, IE & Safari but still not able to publish/ unpublish the cbsubs plugins, and seems to only be me who can't click or toggle. I've tried manual installation as well. Everything else works 100%.

Thanks.
Attachments:

13 years 2 months ago #152972 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Subs- Can't Enable Plugins

smokebelch wrote: I do not see this as being a hosting issue - more likely something on your end (browser, etc).

Could you elaborate on that please? I've tried on 3 diferent pc's over FF, IE & Safari but still not able to publish/ unpublish the cbsubs plugins, and seems to only be me who can't click or toggle. I've tried manual installation as well. Everything else works 100%.

Thanks.[/quote]

Well, since I was able to do it with your credentials, I assume that the server has nothing to do with it and the problem is related with end user environment.

I accessed the very same server with your credentials (I assume ?) and had no issues.

So, it's either an end user issue (you doing something wrong? - not likely as it is a simple process), or something on your specific workstation environment is blocking you.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153537 by smokebelch
Same problem
cb_screenshot.jpg

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153545 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs- Can't Enable Plugins
Have reviewed your installation; please review comments as follows.

(example) cbsubs.groupjive & it shows as not installed under plans/ intergration.

You do not have GroupJive installed, the plugin states this directly in its integration tab with "GroupJive is not installed!". I've unpublished the plugin; please re-publish when/if you install GroupJive.

Reviewing frontend you can see the plan you have created (Free). There is no checkbox or radio button to select this plan because you have only 1 plan and it is set as Exclusive. Setting that single plan to non-Exclusive would result in a checkbox appearing as the plan would then be optional.

Following by reviewing the direct plan URL if I view my actual profile the "Subscriptions" tab is clearly present directly next to "Contact Info".

Am not understanding the issue or understanding your expectations of the integrations. When installing a CBSubs plugin such as GroupJive it simply is allowing CBSubs to integrate into GroupJive as explained in the documentation. It does not provide a new tab seen in for example Tab Management. It does create a tab when editing a plan and clicking the Integrations tab; there you will see GroupJive settings (create/join groups, etc.. based on subscription) for that plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn