Chronoforms to CBSubs

14 years 1 week ago #132624 by video
Replied by video on topic Re:Chronoforms to CBSubs
krileon wrote:

We will have to discuss the new integration and its priority... We've got a long list of things to be done and will have to see where this might fit in.

It's seems strange that this thread goes 4 pages and then dies back in Aug. 09 as well as the Chronoform discussion I followed to here. Krileon can you direct me to any other discussions which might have resolved this? ...or did you guys come up with a solution?
Thanks!

* Daemonhunt as far as your multi-page form how about creating one tabbed form?

Post edited by: video, at: 2010/05/10 02:51

Regards,

Scott

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 days ago #132660 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Chronoforms to CBSubs
We will not be supporting Chronoforms usage, sorry. However, with CBSubs 1.1. (not released yet) an API will be provided which could probably allow adding such support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 days ago #132732 by video
Well I hope the team is listening to the many people out there who are requesting the ability to customize their forms from the ugly look they now exhibit. I'm guessing with so many requests for profile customizations that you've taken this into consideration as well and hopefully it comes with the new versions? Just like Chronoforms I hope it allows you to copy/past into my own editor so I can customize it along with css.

Regards,

Scott

14 years 6 days ago #132736 by blekkie
Replied by blekkie on topic Re:Chronoforms to CBSubs
i agree on that

customizing profile and forms is not user friendly at all.

14 years 5 days ago #132806 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Chronoforms to CBSubs
blekkie wrote:

i agree on that

customizing profile and forms is not user friendly at all.

CB 2.0 will be addressing such concerns. Sorry do not have a release date. Our goal is for this year however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 days ago #132860 by video
What about versions like 1.2.3,.4,.5...etc? Is there a guesstimated features per versioning roadmap? B)

Regards,

Scott

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds