[#7099] Stripe Update?

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304420 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Stripe Update?
Oh no! It looks like there is an issue with the stripe gateway now. We've just missed 3 payments, 1 went through and it shows in stripe dashboard as being completed, but the user got an error message when they made the payment saying "The payment basket doesn't exist" and it doesn't show in cbsubs.

Please help us resolve this, I hope we don't miss more payments :(

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304421 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe Update?
What payment method did they use? Visa? I'm not seeing any such issues. That error implies their basket doesn't exist anymore. If they take too long during the purchase process it's possible the basket expired. Ensure the basket lifetime is set to something reasonable in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. For frontend the default expire time is 3 hours. So I guess if they sat there for 3 hours, then paid, it may try paying a basket that doesn't exist but that should've been stopped at CBSubs it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304422 by krileon
Please be sure "Payment Button method" is set to "Inline Form (Elements)". If you're using any other mode then let me know. Do not use server side unless you absolutely 2000% have to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304423 by wjgadmin
I checked the settings and they are still default (3hr/24hr).
actually the user got off the phone with me & signed up so it was less than 10 minutes or so. when i check the baskets in our admin it shows as not paid, however it is there in stripe and completed. so the payment was made, but not working in our backend.
Attachments:

5 years 11 months ago #304424 by wjgadmin
also confirmed we use inline form (elements). is there anything else that could cause this behavior?

5 years 11 months ago #304425 by krileon
I've retested subscribing to recurring and non-recurring during registration and after logged in as working fine. I don't even see how that's even possible. They should never leave your site so it's not possible for typically hosted page redirect issues. If you've any form of site caching please purge it as maybe the Stripe JS is being cached or something of the sort. None of the changes in latest release would even be able to cause such an issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn