[#7099] Stripe Update?

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304432 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Stripe Update?

krileon wrote: Since you have one where the payment went through to Stripe check the payment within Stripe and review the attached metadata. I've CBSubs Stripe setup to attach basket id as "order" along with user id and invoice. If it's a recurring subscription those should be attached to the subscription and not the individual recurring payments.

Interestingly, when i look in stripe there is no metadata for the payment. it is empty.
If I look at the customer in stripe, their metadata is only user_id xxxx, but that's it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304433 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe Update?

Interestingly, when i look in stripe there is no metadata for the payment. it is empty.

If it was for a recurring subscription the metadata will be on the subscription in Stripe > Billing > Subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #304434 by wjgadmin
got it there, yes. user_id/order_id & invoice xxxxxxxxxx

so to confirm now, i can manually pay & it should work going forward? i think i'll also edit the subscription for auto recurring payments as well to make sure cbsubs knows it should be recurring.

5 years 11 months ago #304437 by wjgadmin
well i thought i was ha. i get this when trying to manually pay:
Failed to save Pay the basket manually because: This payment basket has no gateway associated so can not be paid manually.

5 years 11 months ago #304440 by wjgadmin
could you please advise regarding the above? meaning how do i attache the users basket to the stripe gateway so i can manually pay it? thank you

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304441 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Stripe Update?
I've reviewed this further and I honestly can't imagine how this was even possible. If a basket doesn't exist error is thrown then the credit card form only generated a payment source token at Stripe. No charge to that token would've been initiated as it errored before that. So I don't understand how they have a subscription at Stripe for that basket if that process failed. Does the metadata for that subscription point to that basket? Are there any errors in CBSubs > History Log around the time of the users payment?

I don't have a workaround to suggest beyond cancelling and refunding at Stripe then have them go through the process again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn